Wednesday 15 February 2012

Week 12


I went back for more bloodwork this week and this time I made it through with flying colours, no trouble whatsoever. But I still haven't heard back from my doctor about the results from my NT scan/ultrasound. I am getting more and more frustrated with the doctor. The told me they would have them in a couple of days. It has been a week!

This week I have felt pretty good, but very tired. More tired than in previous weeks. The nausea is still there, constantly in the background, but low most of the time. It seems to fade immediately after I have eaten for about thirty minutes. I would eat all the time if I didn't feel so bloated.

I am still at a four pound weight loss. I am expecting that to change very soon. I don't think I gained any weight during the first trimester with Kylie, but I am pretty sure I did with Emma.

I know it is still early but this week I bought the baby a bouncer and a high chair. I got them both in greens and beiges/browns, not just because I don't know the gender, but because they will match our home. They are both made by Fisher Price.


Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer Seat


The is so cute, it has bunny ears. It vibrates and plays music and has a washable liner. And it will give the baby a sfe spot to sit no matter what room of the house I am in.


Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair, Scatterbug

The high chair is called a Space Saver high chair. It will strap onto any kitchen type of chair. It doesn't take up a lot of room and can be easily transported. It also can be set into a reclining position for younger babies, or used as a booster for older children. Plus it was cheaper than most full sized high chairs. And the fabric isn't the hard vinyl type that was popular when Kylie and Emma were babies. It's much softer. I am very happy with my purchases. I can't wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment